The woman on the street corner has a spine tattoo
that would make anyone weep if read backwards,
something about having a three-way
with a pair of ghosts who never quite figured out where home was.
The first night I crossed the equator I remembered the dream in which
I was given the wrong pair of hands and they always wanted to raise
Please, read this entire post!
We’re in the middle of moving, so we went through everything.
(The wonder years flag, the last winner did not want)
- must be following her (pvnkofficial)
- Click here & here for 5+ seconds! (important)
- reblog this post
- likes don’t count as an entry, but you can like to save the post
- Please don’t spam the notes on the post, and try to reblog only a couple times a day. I want everyone having a fair chance of winning
- Winner will be picked with generator
- Shipping worldwide
- If the winner only wants certain things, a 2nd winner will be picked
- Giveaway ends September 5th!
Giveaway consists of:
- State Champs tshirt (M)
- Neck Deep tshirt (M)
- Real Friends tshirt (M)
- Glamour Kills tshirt (S)
- Tonight Alive tshirt (S)
- Bring Me The Horizon tshirt (M)
- Citizen tshirt (S)
- Warped Tour ‘14 tshirt (M)
- The Wonder Years flag/banner
If you do not read the entire post, and the rules, and ask questions that the post already answers, your questions will be unanswered. But don’t hesitate to ask other questions you’re curious about!
Happy reblogging :~)
One of the more helpful and insightful things I’ve seen about depression/suicide in the last couple of days.
- Truth. (via sstrongxoxo)
my dad died from ALS when i was 3 years old. he was 36. my mom was 33. that was 30 years ago. now i’m the same age my mom was when my dad died. and there is still no cure for ALS.
this is what happens when you have ALS: your muscles slowly stop working, one part at a time….
- Taylor Swift on Shake It Off (x)
Imagine being the kid that got benched so your coach could put Airbud the fucking dog in the game